Everything is mostly set – and great! – for Saturday. Great music, food, booze and company.
We could use help with a few last items. Let me know if you can help with any of these:
* Someone to pick up 3 cases of wine (a last minute donation!) from Vias Imports near Herald Sq (31st and Bdway) and deliver it to the nearby event space 118 W 22nd St btw 6th and 7th Ave tomorrow (Friday)
* A guitar stand for displaying a signed guitar at the auction
* 65 medium sized plastic or paper shopping bags for the auction
* Office supplies. We can buy these but if you have an easy source and can supply any/some of these, let me know:
100 pens, markers, bubble wrap, packing tape, masking tape (4 rolls), stapler/staples, scissors,
address/slide and/or file folder labels.
* Volunteers on call for Friday to help with any last minute errands
* An additional setup and cleanup volunteer or two
Also, a few of us are meeting at the Collective today from 4:30-6pm to prep for the auction. If you are available and willing to help with it at the event, please join us.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. There will be one final email coming soon with details about parking and the auction.