Dear Collective Families,
We are so excited that our fundraising gala is just one day away! We hope to see many of you there. Some important info and reminders:
1. The address for the gala is 250 East 40th Street (between 2nd and 3rd Avenues), PH 1, NYC. If you plan to drive, street parking can be difficult, but there are parking garages on the next block: East 40th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues.
2. If possible, please bring your checkbook to make purchases. Not only do checks make auction check-out MUCH easier, we have to pay a fee for every credit card transaction. We will accept credit cards, of course, but prefer checks. 🙂
3. The online auction closes at 6:00pm today, so please bid now if you are unable to attend tomorrow. But, if you decide at the last minute to attend, you may buy tickets at the door and bid there.
4. There are some exclusive (and amazing) auction items that will ONLY be available at the gala, e,g, gorgeous vacation homes. Don’t miss out!
5. Don’t forget you may still sell (and buy) raffle tickets today and tomorrow – stop by the office to pick up tickets if you want to sell some to family and friends. But, we must have ALL sold tickets submitted tomorrow at the gala for the big drawing.
Can’t wait to see you tomorrow evening for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, dancing, and bidding!