Dear Collective Families,
Some important reminders:
1. Children need to be dropped off at the Collective no later than 9:30am each day. This is so important as it allows children to enjoy a stretch of morning free play, which helps them immensely to transition into the school day. We understand that there are sometimes terrible traffic jams (like Tuesday) or subway train delays (like today), but we do see some families getting a bit later and later with their drop-offs.
2. Please pick up your child no later than 5:55pm to ensure a 6:00pm departure from the Collective. It’s always lovely to hang and chat with friends, but the teachers and administrators really need to leave by 6:00pm to return home to their own families.
3. Please remember to retrieve your stroller (and scooter) at pick-up! Several have been left behind lately, which leads to crowding in our storage area. FYI – there are 2 huge City Mini Baby Joggers (one red and one black) that need to be retrieved. As previously announced, we just don’t have room for big strollers.
4. Thank you to all who have returned their forms re: next year! Very helpful to have those in.
5. The Collective will be closed on Monday, January 18 for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Have a wonderful long weekend!!
Martha and Lauren